Monday, October 3, 2011

Updates and Highlights

This busy summer has faded into a very busy fall. This fall finds me working on my online "Teaching English" course, studying more of the Asia culture, getting all my paperwork in order, preparing to apply for my visa, developing support partners, traveling and speaking at different fellowships and conferences, and preparing my heart for what lies ahead. It is easy to feel overwhelmed at times so I am thankful for your support and encouragement as I look to take this next step. I am currently at 50% of my necessary support level that is needed before I move. There is still so much to do and I am trying to remain steadfast in him.

I have finally added some highlights from my summer in the next several posts below. Sorry, there are no pictures of me slaving away on my computer or on my paperwork. I just didn't think that would be very interesting. However, I have included pictures of the more exciting happenings. Thank you for being a part of this journey. May you encouraged in him today!