Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jumping into Summer

There is no better way to start your summer than with time in the beautiful outdoors! Especially since our spring was full of rain, rain, and more rain. Oh, did I mention it rained a lot! 

My beautiful sister Emily and amazing friend Erin organized a local vendor and artist sale to help with my start-up costs and moving expenses. It took place in a local park and the weather was perfect! We had over 15 local vendors, artists, and businesses come together for this event. It was a huge success! We raised close to $1,000! Thank you to everyone who came out and participated in this event!

The beautiful and talented Erin and Emily


Over 15 local artists, vendors & businesses were represented
Another welcomed break from our spring of downpours was our family vacation to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. There is nothing like sun, sand, and salt to kick-off the summer. It was such a fun and sweet time with my family. I enjoyed every minute of it knowing this was going to be my last family vacation for quite awhile.


This is my biggest support system!